Wanting to be the perfect mum and not wanting to interrupt baby's napping routine is a reason mums often give for not getting out. However, it’s really important for new mums to get moving. Stroller walks can be a routine mums can employ to regain their health and pre-baby weight.
Stroller walking is a wonderful way for mum to begin focusing on her health once the new baby arrives. Here are the great reasons for mum to start a stroller walking routine:
- Helps new mums’ mental and physical well-being
- Combats post baby blues
- Gets mum out of the house so she won’t feel so isolated with their baby
- Encourages her to meet other new moms and form playgroups
- Helps mum to implement an easy exercise routine
- Helps baby get plenty of fresh air in a protected environment.
The just launched SnoozeShade Deluxe collection offers an upscale sun and sleep solution for strollers and car seats that’s designed with a smooth, silver exterior fabric and new safety-certified snaps.SnoozeShade Deluxe protects up to 97.5% of UV rays (with UPF 40+) when in snooze mode, while projecting a sleek look so you and your baby can stroll in comfort AND style.
No more blanket draping, SnoozeShade offers the perfect solution for moms wanting to exercise outside while protecting their baby. Their shades offer versatile, year-round protection from sun, wind, insects, chill and light rain.